Heath Sparkling Wines is an artfully designed environment for those looking to explore and appreciate wine and winemaking in a setting of relaxed refinement. We have cultivated a civilized oasis, away from the party-like atmosphere that has become commonplace at many wineries. Our house rules were carefully chosen to preserve and enhance the experience for our guests and members.
- 21+ only (including no accompanying children or infants).
- ADA Service animals only.
- We cannot accommodate groups larger than four unless a prior exception has been made (special request form). Reservations placed for multiple parties amounting to more than four guests will not be honored without exception.
- Restaurant, lounge and patio seating at all locations is reserved for wine club Members and their guests (up to 6 people maximum per group including Members).
- No outside food, drinks or containers.
- No smoking/vaping anywhere on property.
- No firearms.
- On weekends, all vehicles must fit in a single, standard parking space.
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled tasting time (late arrivals cannot be “worked in” and result in forfeiture of tasting fee).
- No party paraphernalia (matching t-shirts, boas, etc.)
- We welcome new guests to enjoy our tasting rooms.
- Reservations available and recommended.
- All new visitors, other than designated drivers, must purchase a tasting option.
- Last tasting 4:30 pm Monday-Thursday and 4:45 pm Friday-Sunday.
- All bottle/glass wine service and patio, lounge and restaurant seating, at any of our locations, is dedicated to Members only and their guests (up to 6 total people including Members).
- Reservations for patio/restaurant seating at our vineyard location available and recommended.
- To fairly utilize our limited capacity, we ask that you please occupy your table for a maximum of 2 hours.
- Last wine service 5 pm.
TABC Safety Requirements
We care about the safety of our guests and expect our customers to drink responsibly and interact with decorum. Please keep these rules and procedures in mind at all times.
- By law, we can only sell two drinks per person at a time. To purchase an open bottle, there must be at least two people.
- We do not allow minors.
- Public intoxication is a crime in Texas, not just if you are driving.
- If an individual or group arrive at the winery in a compromised state, they will not be allowed to enter. If we believe someone within a group is intoxicated or at risk of being intoxicated we will ask the entire group to leave.
- If your group is driving, and there is no designated driver, please notify a staff member and we will help arrange transportation.